Position has been filled.
Reports To: Business Owner/Manager
Key Purpose: To provide an efficient and effective office adminstration service which supports the activities of other team members and ensures the office runs smoothly so that clients receive the best possible service.
- To receive and refer all personal or phone enquiries to the office front-line reception.
- To be responsible for all office routines - typing, mailing, banking, delivering, filing, photocopying, office supplies etc as required.
- To liaise between all staff so that information is quickly and accurately passed on.
- To prepare regular, accurate data & reports as arranged or requested.
- To assist in the preparation and checking of advertising copy.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Keyboard skills, typing speed of 80 wpm, accuracy of 95%.
- Advanced word processing skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of computer software.
- Good layout and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of office administration systems and ability to assess and improve systems.
- Accounting support.
- Reception and front office skills and personal presentation.
Attitude / Personality Requirements:
- Service-oriented, courteous, friendly with both clients, other staff and the sales team.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to cope with demands from several directions with patience and tolerance.
- Team-oriented, supports other people, understands how they contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Reliable, honest person who takes pride in their appearance and work detail.